HomeNewsCrimeYoungsters Take Down An Elderly Man At Lullingstone Castle

Youngsters Take Down An Elderly Man At Lullingstone Castle

Two youngsters were arrested on suspicion of murder following the death of a man in the grounds of Lullingstone Castle on Thursday.

Two youngsters were arrested on suspicion of murder following the death of a man in the grounds of Lullingstone Castle on Thursday.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Speculation Around 5g Increasing Since Corona Pandemic Hit

The police believe that the old man was involved in an altercation with the young boys.  Following reports of the commotion at Lullingstone Castle, Eynsford, the Kent Police had to come to the incident at the scene at around 17:21 BST on Thursday.

The medical team pronounced the man dead at the scene. According to reports, the boys threw stones at the elderly man who was believed to be in his 60`s until he eventually succumbed to death.

Since the 15th century, the castle has been the home to the Hart-Dyke family. Due to the lockdown restrictions it had been closed for a while. It was confirmed that no members of the family were harmed in the tragic incident.

The joggers and walkers who had been used to enjoying the countryside around the castle in Eynsford found larger parts of the castle still cordoned off this morning as police investigations are still in progress.

A lady who was walking around the grounds before the police arrived, Natalie Forbes, said: “Me and my partner and son were there. We had just parked up, we walked onto the golf course area for a late picnic.

“When we walked back to our car after the picnic, the area was cordoned off with our car stuck inside the crime scene.

“We waited at the tape with some officers who then said they’d take the owner of the vehicles through only. Which meant I had to leave my partner and nine-month-old baby.

“They were escorted through the field to another exit so they could avoid the cordoned off area altogether.

“The police officer who escorted me to my car took me through. Unfortunately, this meant I had to walk past the dead body on the floor to get to my car. I hope the police catch those responsible. My heart goes out to the man’s family,” she said.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Twitter’s First Fact-Check Of President Trump Was Toothless

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

RELATED ARTICLES
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
- Advertisment -

Most Popular

0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x