A source has revealed that Prince Harry is feeling “tormented by his fractured family ties” while his wife Meghan Markle is “struggling to cope” after they decided to move to Los Angeles.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are currently living in Tyler Perry’s $18 million mansions with their son Archie after officially stepping down as senior royals at the end of March this year.
An insider told the Sunday Mirror, that the couple is facing extreme tension with their new choice of life, revealing: “Meghan has gone very quiet. I think she is likely to be feeling extremely low and probably struggling.”
Sources also disclosed that Prince Harry felt “down on William’s birthday which held on June 21.” Recall that Meghan and Harry announced they were stepping down from their role as senior royals in January this year, and officially ended their duties in March.
The couple first moved to Vancouver Island, Canada, where they spent some time before heading to Los Angeles, where Meghan is said to have become “more distant” and “introverted” in the last few weeks, leaving her family “worried”, the source said while adding that “Prince Harry must be tormented by his fractured family ties”
It comes as the Duchess cut ties with her best friend and former stylist, Jessica Mulroney after she became embroiled in a race row last month, which the sources claim has been really hard on the royal.
The former Canadian Prime Minister’s daughter-in-law threatened the livelihood of blogger Sasha Exeter after the pair had a private argument over racism.
The controversy led to the mother-of-three being fired from her presenting role with CTV and her job with Good Morning America, while last month husband Ben, announced he would be stepping down from his CTV entertainment show etalk.
The source said that the former Suits star has been hit really hard and is no longer speaking to some of her closest friends and has shut down as she no longer knows who to trust.
Talks yesterday suggests that Prince Harry and Meghan had filed official paperwork with Companies House to shut down their Sussex Royal charity as they shift their focus to the Prince’s eco-tourism scheme ‘Travalyst’. The company looks to help the hard-hit tourism industry survive the coronavirus attack.
The company brought some of the biggest operators in the travel industry together including Visa, Booking.com and Skyscanner to help travellers go for low carbon options more easily and chose destinations that will have more benefit to local communities.
An insider told Newsweek: “Following previous announcements that The Duke and Duchess will not be using the name ‘Sussex Royal’ and will not continue with a foundation in its name, paperwork has been filed with Companies House and the Charity Commission to formally close the charity down.
“This will appear on the online public record in the coming days. The charity formally enters a period of “solvent liquidation”.’